Wednesday, September 23, 2009

4 Matte Croc Origami Tote Nancy Gonzales



I have definitely found a new sense of respect to the art of Origami. This Tote is to die for!
A piece of Origami art amongst countless repetitions of the classic tote...
I can just imagine the hours this craftsmanship masterpiece must take. Enough to be priced at $3850. This Nancy Gonzales Croc Tote is a must have for life and generations to come. Very classy and suitable to exhude elegance in your day to today journey through life.
I will be passing this one on my will to my future generations.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Lovely bag!

Andrea said...

I love it but I would preferr it in another color

Leigh said...

Not impressed really... This is something my grandma would carry

Joanne said...

Very stylish to run around town.
Agree about the color, would like it better in more vibrant ones. Unfortunately I checked and it is only offered in this one :(