Thursday, September 17, 2009

2 Dreamy Maison by Valentino



I am not a big fan of most of the latests designs by Valentino because many of them seem too elaborate, a little exagerated... and seem to target the older crowd....except for a few designs and the Maison Tote really caught my attention. This comfy, dreamy, fluffy, rich calfskin tote is just stunning. So soft, and the size is just perfect...not too big, yet big enough to fit all the things we "need" to carry. I look at it and I feel I need to touch it!  I love calfskin and this bag has just the amazing soft feel plus the look of young and modern with those studs that give it a pefect touch.  Just dreamy! ~CB

2 comments:

Christine said...

OMG! I love this bag! I went to Neiman today and they did not have it...I will have to order online :)

Jessica said...

LOVE IT!