Monday, September 28, 2009

3 Bottega Veneta Cruise '10 goes wild!



Ok! Yes I have to admit I am a little infatuated with Bottega Veneta lately...The Cruise Collection for 2010 will be no different. But what is there not to love!? Their bags just make me fall in love..and even more so when they go exotic! The knot clutch it's just a piece of art and for this collection the colors are vibrant and exciting! The knot clutch in lizard will sell for $1,980. I better start saving because it would make my day to be able to carry this baby. ~CB

3 comments:

Monica T. said...

I love the new colors in neon for fall... It is very refreshing to from the regular demure colors we see year after year.

Vanessa said...

I bought this clutch and I think it is the best investment I made, not only does EVERYBODY ask me where I bought it, but I can wear it with anything. Highly recommend it.

Alexa said...

Love the vibrant colors