Monday, November 2, 2009

6 Jimmy Choo: Glazed PEP TOTE



I am very happy to blog about Jimmy Choo's limited edition tote which was developed in conjuntion of Elton's Johns Aids charity. The glazed punk rock inspiration has a very urban  yet chic feel to it. The BEST feature about this bag is that 25% of  net sales will go to the Simelela Rape Center in South Africa,  this center provides anti-HIV medication and healthcare to rape victims. Priced at $795.00, you are sure to have a great bag that contributes to a great cause. Contribute to fashion and to the well being of others!~http://www.jimmychoo.com/ ~CB


 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I think this handbag is so chic!

Karina said...

I do not like glazed handbags at all (cheap looking), but this is the exception. I love the design and I feel it will anccentuate any of my day to day outfits.

Anonymous said...

Love the pattern

Anonymous said...

Very rock an roll' I dig it!

sally said...

Like that some proceeds are for a good cause.

Quincy said...

Goregous.