Sunday, November 22, 2009

4 BCBG~TWO-TONE SEQUIN WRISTLET


BCBG never fails to be original, chic and affordable. I find that they are truly loyal to their customers in delivering the highest fashion without abusing their pockets. Their new two-tone sequin wristlet is the perfect accesory for a night out, be it with a gown or a pair of jeans. the wristlet chain is removable and it has a two tone changing option!. A must have for this winter. Price:$78(Yes, I can't believe it either!). http://www.bcbg.com/ ~CB

4 comments:

Susan said...

Love this wristlet!

nala said...

I went to the store today and saw it and I couldn't resist:)

Lissa Marguen said...

I love this wristlet!! What other colors are available?? Certainly something to wear this season!!!

~CB said...

Yes there are other colors including: silver, gold,white...
you can find it in www.bcbg.com