Sunday, October 25, 2009

3 Compliment Cecilia.



I just saw The Cecilia bag by Marc Jacobs on someone  today and I must say it is gorgeous! This bag is still available at Neiman Marcus, Saks, and and many other stores. One variation to the Cecilia is the Stardust (left)  with studs over the quilted pattern. With studs or a zipper for a more urban chic look I believe this is a great bag, with a very comfortable size, and the option to have the shoulder strap. This bag sells for aproximately $990 and $1400 for the stardust, but it is a handbag that will never fall short of a compliment any season to come. Also available in red, and violet in most stores.

3 comments:

Nancy Boyton said...

I have the Stardust in black and it is just fab! I always get compliments on it...Would love to have it in white too

Anonymous said...

I agree SUPER FAB girl!

Unknown said...

Reminds me of Gucci... Fall 08