Tuesday, October 27, 2009

4 Brahmin's Sasha Collection



 If I were to look for a brand that gives us high quality at a very low price one of the brands I would think of is Brahmin. This family owned company has some new collections that are definitely worth mentioning. My favorite is the Sasha Collection and the two bags in particular that I would love to own are the Ivana and the Corrina. Both are very sensibly priced at $295 and $185 respectively and can be purchased at http://www.brahmin.com/ . The Ivana is also available in black, and the Corrina in back and berry (love this color !!!) Both bags are definitely well designed and with today's busy woman in mind with organized compartments and even a pen loop. No more wasted time looking for that pen in that messy bag! ~CB

4 comments:

Marcie L M said...

Brahmin has definitely improved their style and designs. The bags are beautifully made...and more importantly they are made in USA so we are helping our economy instgead of importing.

Anonymous said...

I have seen their bags at Neiman Marcus abd they are very pretty abd well made!! I do love the Corrina in Berry more than in red. Both colors are great for his season

Anonymous said...

Love their bags, this red is so beautiful.

Maxi said...

My mother in law loves this brand and indeed it is of superb quality and infinitely elegant.