Monday, December 7, 2009

2 Coach is out there....



 Coach is one of the most affordable luxury brands, and once in a while they do something extravagant and this time it was brilliant...This is a bag I would usually not buy. Actually I saw it the first time and it did not do much for me....But my opinion has changed after seeing it on someone else! This bag is a perfect statement for us ladies with a sense of style who dare to be different...nothing close to ordinary! Very out there! What do you think? Would you make a statement on a fun night out?  ~CB

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

This is soemthing different for Coach. I am debating if I like it or not....definitely different! WOuld have to see it in person.

leslie said...

I like it, it really stands out from their usual old lady styles.